Autumn Yankee Candle Wax Tart Haul

I'm that excited for Christmas this year that I've already stocked up on festive wax tarts to start burning! Seriously... I'm out of control. I've even bought a Christmas tree for my room along with lights, bunting and an adorable Santa tree topper.

To hold me off on prematurely decorating, I've been in and out of TKMaxx and Homesense picking up Autumn and Halloween decorations to put out. I'll definitely have to show you what my 'Autumn display' (as it has come to be known) looks like when it's finished.


I actually used this eBay seller to buy the wax tarts. I picked 10 scents for £12 and got free click and collect delivery to Argos because I didn't think they'd fit through the letterbox. However, they came packaged in a flat cardboard box which is so convenient if you don't have anyone to answer the door throughout the day and for that reason I'd definitely order from this seller again.


I picked the scents:

Soft Blanket - Which I've already started burning which is why it's not in the photo above. It comes with a picture of a teddy bear on the front if you're looking for it. It smells awesome and I would definitely buy a candle version of it! 
Ghostly Treats - I already have Witches Brew and Candy Corn so I thought I'd give this a go. 
Snow In Love
Sparkling Snow
Spiced Orange - I can't wait to burn this it smells gorgeous!
Salted Caramel - This smells very sickly so I'm not sure if I'll ever get round to burning this one. 
Kilimanjaro Stars - This is a new scent and smells very much like men's aftershave. 
Cosy By The Fire
Frankincense - Very strong scent. 
Christmas Eve

I can't wait to start burning my more Christmassy scents but for now I'm happy with Soft Blanket! I might place another order soon as I'd like a pine tree and cinnamon scented tart too. 

What's your favourite Christmas scent?

See you next time, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Yankee Candles so much, especially the Christmas scents, so excited to start burning some!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... I bought a set of 12 Christmas wax tarts from Clintons yesterday would definitely recommend them if you're looking for some!

      Leanne xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com