Not too long ago I had a weird craving for nachos! I don't really eat nachos regularly so I don't understand where the craving came from but nonetheless I really fancied some. The nachos we made were soooo yummy, quick and simple to make that I thought I really needed to tell you how to make them yourself.
It's really easy, you just throw it all in a dish, put it in the oven for 15mins and they're good to go!
Tesco's own salted tortilla chips
Doritos Salsa Dip
One red onion
Tesco's own Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
Cool Sour Cream and Chive dip
1. Put one whole packet of tortilla chips in a baking dish
2. Add salsa dip over the top
3. Sprinkle half a chopped onion over the chips
4. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over the top
5. Put on the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for about 15mins. Keep your eye on the cheese for burning.
6. Leave to cool and enjoy!
These nachos probably aren't the healthiest of snacks but they sure are delicious! I didn't put the sour cream and chive in the bowl to bake because I like the coolness to contrast with the hot salsa. You can also add peppers or chillies etc, I didn't because I didn't have any in the house when I made these.
What're your favourite nacho toppings?
Thanks for reading,