Dove Hair Therapy | Leave in Conditioner

Hello everyone!

I bought the Dove leave in conditioner a while ago hoping that it would keep the ends of my hair nourished and healthy looking between washes. Generally, I have very strong and healthy hair, I wash it about once a week, twice at the very most because it really doesn't get that greasy, just a bit of dry shampoo and I'm good to go! 


I did start to find the ends of my hair feeling quite dry though when I had purple ombre and after I had the purple bleached out. If you remember, I had to have FIVE lots of bleach at two hair dyes applied from about half way down to the ends of my hair when my hair drastically turned green when I was having my purple removed. Since then I've been trying my best to maintain the good condition of my hair. It wasn't in bad condition but it was very dry. Along with the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner and this Dove leave in conditioner I think my hair's back to it's usual self. 

You use this in a similar way you would a dry shampoo except you don't apply it to the roots of your hair. I just shake the bottle well then give my ends a quick spritz of this and it instantly livens it up again. You can use it on wet hair too which helps to lock in moisture as your hair dries. It also smells divine! It would seem like you've just washed and styled your hair after applying this, it smells so fresh and clean, it says it includes 'almond, coconut and argan oils' which results in quite a fruity scent. It's very uplifting and in no way an overpowering scent. 

You might think this will leave your hair looking greasy but it honestly doesn't. Not on dry hair anyway. It's very light weight, it doesn't weigh your hair down at all, it just makes your hair feel hydrated and clean and fresh. Unlike dry shampoo it doesn't leave a white powdery look on your hair, probably because this is a liquid, but it doesn't leave any unwanted residue. 

I think this is definitely worth a purchase if, like me, you're not keen on washing your hair daily or every other day. Paired with a little dry shampoo, you'll be able to get a few more days out of your hair. I'd also recommend it if you have naturally quite dry hair or you're trying to nurse damaged hair back to health. After all the bleach I had on my hair, this has really helped to restore moisture and hydration. It's such a lovely product to have on hand and it lasts a really long time too because you don't have to use a lot of it to freshen up your hair. I go through so much more dry shampoo than this leave in conditioner. 

After using this it's really made me want to try out some other Dove hair products, maybe a shampoo and conditioner. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

£3.95

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com