Makeup of the Day and OOTD!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick one, I thought I'd show you the makeup I wore a few days ago as I used a few different products and decided to go with no lipstick! Unheard of! I added a little OOTD as well, nothing overly interesting, just a casual day. Enjoy!


Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Boots No.7 Stay Perfect Foundation in the shade Calico
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1
Collection Lasting Perfection Powder in shade 1
ILAH Brow Powder in Brown
L'Oreal SuperLiner in Black
Maybelline Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara in Black 
Stila Self-Adjusting Custom Colour Blush in Pink
Chapstick Lip Balm

I've been really enjoying the no lipstick look recently which is strange for me as I usually wear such bold colours. I was getting fed up with checking on my lipstick all day so I decided to have a day off and just wear a Chapstick. 

I also gave the Collection Lasting Perfection Powder a go on my face as a replacement for my Rimmel Stay Matte. I'm not too sure about it yet, it seems to get shiny slightly quicker but having only tried it once I think it needs a few more chances before I write a review!


 My easy, go-to get up these days!

Leggings - H&M
Jumper - River Island
Boots -  Boohoo.com
Coat - River Island
Snood - River Island
Gloves - Primark

That's it! Sorry the OOTD wasn't very interesting, like I said it was a casual day and I mostly wanted to show the makeup anyway! 

Hope you've all had a nice week so far!
Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x

4 comments:

  1. I like your makeup look here. It is different from the makeup we usually see you wearing but I like how fresh this looks. Also, love the bold eyebrow!

    Michelle Wore This

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think leaving the lipstick out makes such a different look! Xx

      Delete
  2. We love this natural look and the way you feel in your brows too!! We're on the hunt for boots just like these!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a look on boohoo.com, they have some great boots! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com