Bedroom Beauty Challenge || February





Hi everyone!
Just a small post as I decided to participate in Sprinkle of Glitter's 'Bedroom Beauty Challenge'. This is the look I have created having been given the word 'love' to inspire us. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Leanne x



My Eye Look:





To achieve this look I used:


Face - Max Factor, Colour Adapt foundation
           Rimmel, Stay Matte powder
           Rimmel, Hide the Blemish Concealer (not 100% sure whether they still sell this :/)



Eyebrows - ILAH, Semi-Permenant Mineral Brows and Brush
                    Random tweezers from Superdrug


Eyes - MUA, Starry Night Eyeshadow Palette (I used the pink and the purple in the top left corner)
            L'Oreal, Super Liner (Black vinyl)
            MAC, Eye Kohl (Smolder)
            Avon, Glimmerstick Chromes Eye Liner (Ultra Violet)
            Max Factor, Xperience Volumising Mascara (Black)
            Urban Decay, Shadow Brush (from Naked Palette)


Cheeks - Accessorise, Merged Baked Blush (I think! In shade 6)
                Collection 2000 (Yes, that is how old this lipstick is.), True Moisturise Lipstick (Shade 3)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com