Student problems!

Hello everyone!

So this is just a little blog post that'll hopefully make life a LOT easier when it comes to writing essays, particularly regarding citation.

If you have an iPhone, in the App Store you can download an app called 'easybib' and, basically, it scans the barcode of the book you're writing your essay on and it'll create the citation for you! Woo! Then you can email the citation to yourself and just copy and paste it to your bibliography, pips squeak! AND it's freeee!

I wish I'd been told about this little gem before I'd written all this year's essays.


Leanne x


A quick example:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com