Spain Photo Diary June 2014

Hello everyone!

Long time no see, I can't believe it has been nearly a month that I posted something! Well, I've been busy with finishing university and this, that and the other, I also went on a last minute holiday with my Mum. We came back on Friday 13th so I thought I'd show you a few photos to get me back in to the swing of things. 

We went to Maioris in Spain and it was so beautiful, the weather was 'unusually hot' for the time of year, reaching highs of 32 degrees. Between 3-7pm was extremely hot. But we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I'm totally ready now to get back in to the blogging thing :) 

Hope you're all well and enjoy looking at some pretty pictures!











Giraffe Building ;D
Thanks for looking, 
See you next time, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow it is so gorgeous there! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was :) No problem, thanks for looking! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com