I woke up this morning to a lovely surprise, having been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Elizabeth Breygel from Beauty Angel! I'm so pleased to have been nominated, and I'm excited to nominate some other people too, thanks Beauty Angel! :)
|You can find this image HERE.|
1. Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
7. Provide a link to your post.
8. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, 'about' page or a special page for awards!
Seven Things About Me
I study a combined honours degree in English and Linguistics. I also studied German for the first two years of my degree. GUTEN TAG!
I have a Bearded Dragon called Hector.
When I have my own place I will collect reptiles.
My guilty pleasure is thoroughly enjoying a dance around my room to 80s music. Some of my favourites being The Cardigans - LoveFool, The Culture Club - Karma Chameleon and Madonna - Like a Prayer!
None of my real life friends know about my blog.
I am addicted to coffee and have been since about 2 years old.
I'd like to travel the USA and when I've done that I want to emigrate to Australia.
Green and Black are my favourite colours.
Thanks again to Beauty Angel for nominating me!
See you next time,