Barry M Textured Nail Paint | Princess

 Hello everyone!

I have a nail polish to show you today. It's the Barry M textured nail paint in Princess. It's a beautiful polish, super sparkly, baby pink, gold glitter, could you ask for any more?


This is my second polish from the textured range at Barry M and I really, really like them. I also have the shade Countess which you can see a review of HERE.  Frequently with glitter polishes I find that they serve more as a top coat but these are much more. They apply with such opaque colour after only two coats, you don't have to put on a base colour then go over with the glitter, they work amazingly on their own.


As I mentioned above you only have to apply two coats for full coverage and it dries surprisingly quick for a glitter polish. The Countess polish I have only requires one coat for a full coverage look so I think the light shades do need a little more effort with the application. 

Although the polish is a 'textured' effect you don't have to apply a top coat to smooth it out (unless you really don't like the texture) as it doesn't catch on anything and doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. Staying power is pretty good with this polish too, after about four days it starts to look worn but it doesn't start to chip for about a week on my nails. 



Princess is a baby pink colour packed with gold and silver glitter. It's so gorgeous and not too bold, it actually looks like your wearing quite a nude nail polish but when you look more closely you can see how pretty the glitter is. I think this would be the perfect addition to anyone's spring nail collection!

What do you think of the Barry M textured polishes?

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, i love the colour and glitter x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com