Places I want to visit!

Hello everyone!

I have something a little different for you today, definitely a 'lifestyle' themed post. Do you ever let your mind wander and just think about all the cool places you'd just love to visit? I do, frequently. So in this post I'm going to just chatter about the places I want to visit. Enjoy!



U.S

I want to see so many places in America! I would absolutely live there if I could. I've already been to Florida 3 times but I'd really love to go again and enjoy it as an adult. 

Florida
I want to vist all the theme parks again and although I have been to Miami once before, I'd love to go again and actually appreciate it for what it is. I was 11 last time, so I didn't really get it.. 

Louisiana
I would 100% move to Louisiana, I know that's a huge claim considering I've never been there in my life but I'd love nothing more than to live that lifestyle. I'd love to visit New Orleans in the summer and enjoy the music and festivals, what more could you want out of life?

Texas
I'd like to see Austin, Houston, Dallas, all these cool places that you read about and see in films, I'd be living the dream!

New York
For obvious reasons! I'd like to see the tourist attractions along with experiencing the shopping and general New York life!

Las Vegas
The one time in my life that I would give gambling a go. Not only that, I'd take this opportunity to see the Grand Canyon and maybe even get married.... I would totally get married in Vegas!

California
I'd like to go to Los Angeles and Hollywood, see palm trees in their natural habitat, and live the californian lifestyle if only for a few weeks! Californication...

I could go on, I'd like to see a little bit of every state in America but for the purposes of this post I'll move on to Europe!


Italy
I'd like to see a few places in Italy including Rome and Venice. I'd like to see the catacombs just because I'm a bit of a freak and enjoy all that weird scary suff. And I'd like to see Venice as I think it's probably one of the most beautiful and romantic places to go to. 

Germany
I visited Berlin in January for my 21st birthday and really enjoyed it, I'd love to go back and see Munich, maybe go to Oktoberfest and perhaps a few other places. Munich is definitely next on my list for Germany though.

Russia
Moscow and St. Petersburg I'd love to see, Russia is a place we don't hear too much about so I'd like to go and experience it myself. 

Europe is so full of history and each place has it's own way of life, it's own language and individuality. No matter where you went in Europe you'd find something unique, that's what I love about it. 

Next, Australia


 Brisbane
I believe that Brisbane is on the more 'rainforest-y' side of Australia so I'd love to go there and see all the bearded dragons in their natural habitat... and maybe let them all live in my house... I have friends that live in Brisbane and it looks so beautiful, I get very jealous!

Africa


Egypt
I'm mostly interested in the history of Egypt. I'd like to go and see the tombs and pyramids and the valleys of the Kings and Queens! 

Kenya
Safari! I'm sorry but Knowsley Safari Park isn't going to cut it! My Mum and I both would just love to go on a Kenya safari trip, seeing all the animals in the wild... even giraffes! I love giraffes! 

Last but not least... the Arctic


Iceland
I know you can see the Northern Lights on a very clear night from the highlands of Scotland but nothing would please me more than travelling to Iceland and seeing the northern lights from there, it would be magical.


There are so many more places I'd love to visit, and probably will. It makes me a little sad to think it's unlikely I'll visit all the places I want to go to. And even places that I'm not as eager to see, you can never travel to every place that exists. However, these are the places I really really really want to see! 

Where on the whole world would you visit if money was no object?

Thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore you to tears!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com