ILAH Brows | Travel Kit

Hello everyone!

If you've been reading my posts for a while, you'll have noticed that I often talk about the ILAH brow powder. ILAH has been my brand of choice where eyebrows are concerned for well over a year now and I will definitely continue to use them until I find something I like even more


I recently bought the Travel Kit after I ran out of my single eyeshadow so whilst it's all shiny and new for photos unlike my battered single powder I thought I'd review it for you!

In the travel set you get 3 shades: Blonde, Brunette and Dark. You also get a white highlight shade and a setting gel. Along with the compact you receive an angled brush and brow stencils. 

ILAH Say:

'Ilah brow powder is a semi permanent mineral compact that is sweat resistant, splash resistant and even UV filtered... don't worry your brow will still be there if you get caught out in the rain'

The powders are said to be semi-permanent, which I kind of agree with. You can remove the colour at the end of the day with a muslin cloth etc so they aren't actually permanent. However, these powders definitely don't smudge throughout the day, and in rain they won't run either. But it can be removed at the end of the day.

My favourite shade to use in the Medium colour. It's a dark brown shade which (although I have blonde hair) defines my brows nicely, matches the rest of my face and doesn't make me look washed out. 

You can see the other shades below:


Although I do enjoy having the compact with different shades in it I don't have much use for the light and dark colours so, for me, it's more efficient to just buy a single. 

The powder itself is really nicely pigmented. It applies with full colour after only about two coats and makes your brows look full. One thing that does annoy my is you get quite a lot of fall out, the same way you would with an eyeshadow. This only happens with the compact shades though, when I had the single powder there was rarely any fallout upon application. 

I think the brush they provide you with is brilliant, it's very sturdy and compact with bristles. One of mine I've had for over a year and it's still going strong! On the other hand, I don't get much use out of the stencils as I find them far too large for my face, that will obviously differ depending on the person but for me, I'm not keen. 

I much prefer using these powders to an eyebrow pancil as I think you can achieve a much more natural and full brow.

If you want to visit ILAH's website, you can click HERE.
If you'd like to purchase this product I'd recommend that you download the Groupon and Wowcher apps on to your phone as that's where I find most convenient to buy them and they are regularly featured! From what I've gathered on the ILAH website you have to buy in bulk.

Hope this was helpful, if you have any questions, ask away!

See you next time, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. the medium one looks really good!! I would love to try the stencils for different brow shapes!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com