MAC Candy Yum Yum | Lipstick Week | No.1

Hello everyone!

This week, Monday through to Sunday I am going to post everyday about a lipstick. All different kinds, hopefully ones I haven't mentioned here before and just let you know what I think about them! I'll still be keeping up with my other posts too... I think.

I hope you'll enjoy this mini-series on my blog, let me know what you think!


So I'm ging to kick it off with MAC's Candy Yum Yum! Woo! This is the latest lipstick I have bought from MAC and I'm really excited about it.

I think it's officially the brightest lipstick I own. It's pretty much neon. It's got a matte finish which is my favourite finish for a lip product and it's a blue toned pink which is great for making your teeth look whiter (definitely something I need with all the coffee I drink).


I found that this shade is extremely pigmented, it only takes one or two coats for it to show in full colour. Also, although it is matte it does still feel quite creamy on the lips. It does have the tendency to accentuate any dry skin or flakiness though so bear that in mind :D

The next lipstick I want to buy from MAC is Impassioned!


Have you tried this lipstick?
What's your favourite MAC shade?

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. If Barbie had a signature lippy then I think this would be it! So gorgeous and girly:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more, total Barbie colour haha! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I must have this lipstick, it looks great on you :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com