'Mystic' (Lipstick Invention) Ft. Topshop Arcade | Lipstick Week | No.5

Hello everyone!

It's Friday! And today I have something a bit different from my previous Lipstick Week posts as I recon I've invented a pretty awesome lip colour. 


It consists of a mixture of two products: Topshop's Lip Crayon in Arcade and Natural Collection's very affordable lipstick in Candy Mist. Both products I very rarely wear on their own but together I think they do excellent things. 

I called it Mystic because it just reminds me of mystical things... it's mysterious and pretty! It also relates to my blog name :D

I applied Arcade first, which is a deep matte purple. I didn't apply it too thickly, just a light coat so it wouldn't be too difficult to blend. Then I mixed it all together with Candy Mist and it turned out a treat. A little more shimmery than my normal liking. In fact I might even refer to it as a frost...ouch. Not a dodgy 80s kinda frost though... a cool one.


Just so you can see that it's not ridiculous.. here's a selfie ;D 

If you have these two shades readily available I really recommend you at least try to see if you like the combination. I think you'll surprise yourself. I'll be doing some more experimenting with the lipsticks I already have for sure. 

Thanks for reading! 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. you literally have the most beautiful lips! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/little-miss-amy-elizabeth.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the topshop lip crayon, its a gorgeous shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a very bold shade but you can easily determine how deep/light you want it as it blends really well :) Gotta love Topshop lipsticks haha! Thanks for commenting! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com