The British Tag!

Hello everyone!

For something a little different I'm writing a tag post today. I haven't written a tag in ages and as per usual, I haven't actually been tagged to do this, I just decided that I would. Hope you don't mind lol.

As always, if you're reading this, I tag you :D Don't forget to leave your links in the comments so I can have a read!


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? - How many sugars?

Letting down the side here, I'm actually more of a coffee drinker. I know it's a crime haha. I do always have a tea at night time though so I'd say 1 or 2 a day amongst the 4-6 coffees I drink. I don't have sugar in either tea or coffee... 'cause I'm sweet enough *cheese*

2. Favourite part of the Sunday Roast?

I love some Yorkshire puds, I love the roasties, croquet potatoes orrr I love it all.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

Got to be a custard cream :D

4. Favourite British pastime?

Drinking in the pub.

5. Favourite word?

antidisestablishmentarianism 

6. Cockney rhyming slang?

I'm not Cockney, nor do I know any Cockneys but I am aware of 'apples and pears' referring to 'stairs' and I was actually watching something the other day going on about a cockney cash machine and it was so funny but I can't remember what it was!

7. Favourite sweet?

If we're talking typical British sweets I'd say Lemon sherbets, pear drops and humbugs. Otherwise, I'm happy with a packet of Skittles.

8. What would your pub be called?

The Jolly Hatters springs to mind.

9. Favourite British person?

Erm Joseph Morgan is the first person I can think of but there's probably someone else if I gave it in-depth thought. 

10. Favourite shop or restaurant?

Aww there's loads of shops I'd miss. Primark, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Boots. My favourite is probably currently Superdrug though for my makeup supplies. 

11. What British POP songs pop into your head?

I don't know any that I like to be honest. I not a POP music kinda person.

12. Marmite?

Definitely! And Bovril. Yom.

***

And that's the end of the questions. Hope this was interesting to read! Again, if you've read this consider yourself tagged :)

See you next time,
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com