I have a Lush haul for you today :D I have bought products from Lush before but I haven't been able to buy anything bath related because we only had a shower in the other house. Now we have a bath I can finally buy all the cool bath bombs!
I'll be honest, I could have bought one of everything... seriously had to reign myself in. Eventually, I settled on 4 bath bombs and I went purely off the ones I enjoyed the scent of.
Okay so first up, pretty typical and well known, is Candy Mountain. I picked this one because it smells lovely and it's tres pretty :D This bubble bar is very sweet and vanillary yet not sickly. I can't wait to have pink, sparkly water in my bath!
Next is a bath bomb I don't recall ever having seen before and it's called Tisty Tosty. I picked it because it smells to me like Talk which I just love. It has rose buds hidden within it which I'm sure will excite me greatly when I get to use it. Lush says this bath bomb was inspired by a medieval love potion which will lift your spirits. Can't wait for that!
Thirdly, I have a Fizzbanger bath bomb which I picked because it smells very lemony / citrusy which is my favourite kind of scent. Lush says it will smell like apples and cinnamon once put in water with hints of ylang ylang. It is designed to help your breathing, slow your heartbeat and reduce anxiety. I hope it works to that effect I'm in need of some soothing :D
Last but not least, I couldn't leave without something Halloween related. They had a very glittery pumpkin bath bomb which I really wanted however I'm not keen on the idea of being glittery after a bath...
Anyway, I settled for the Wizard bubble bar which I think is so bloody cute I'll feel bad to use it! To my nose, it smells musky and the absolute double of Yankee Candle's Witches Brew if you're familiar with that scent. This is designed to cleanse and banish stress which will be useful for either after work or the morning after a night out when I just feel urgh.
So that's everything I picked up from Lush. I haven't yet used any of them but I will write individual reviews as I make my way through them. I can't wait to buy some more!
What's your favourite Lush bath bomb?
Thanks for reading,
Thoughts of the day
- I have First Aid Training from Weds-Fri this week... I'm excited but nervous. Has anyone done first aid training?
- I'm currently burning a 'baby powder' scented candle and it's absolutely divine :) You will be seeing it in an upcoming haul post!
- I am annoyingly dealing with the tail end of a cold. This is my second cold in 6 weeks! I usually get a cold about once a year. It must be the school environment that's making me contract all these illnesses.
- OMG all my programmes have started again and I couldn't be happier! It's made my life! The Originals, The Vampire Diaries and Saving Hope all started up around the same time so I have plenty of entertainment :D
- Also, I finally watched the season finale of True Blood. I know it aired months ago but at the time I just didn't feel like watching it. I think I was in denial that it had ended. I'm pretty content with the way it ended.. different to the book but good nonetheless. The series definitely ended at the right time at my opinion.