Autumn-y Haul!

Hello everyone!


So here's a little mish mash of a haul for you. I have some clothing, some beauty and some decorations to show you. Are you excited? 


First up, from New Look, are these booties. I was feeling fed up of being shorter than some of the kids at school so I bought these heals and I love them. They're suede and come just under half way up my calf. I like to wear these with my leggings or tights and a dress. The only downfall is that it now takes me twice as long to get where I need to be... the heals are quite high by my standard haha. 

These were £34.99


Next up is this top from Urban Outfitters. They had a sale on so naturally I came out with something that wasn't in the sale at all. This top was pricy and part of me is a little disappointed that I don't have more self control. I adore the print on the front of it but the material is pretty cheap for the price. 

This top was an eye watering £30.00... I did use my sister's student discount though. 


I bought this top from TKMaxx and I'm going to wear it for my friend's birthday next weekend. Again, I love the print. It's very boho and I like that it has long sleeves too :D

This was £12.99


When I saw that Benefit has released their Christmas gift sets I knew I would be buying one. I only ever buy Benefit when they have gift sets out because I think they're far better value for money. 

I absolutely love this Cheeky Sweet Stop set which consists of 6 blushes, a highlight and a brush. This costs £29.50 and I'm thrilled that I got my hands on one! 


Last on the beauty front is this Barry M Showgirl mascara. I actually got this free having spent over £7.00 on Barry M cosmetics. I'm looking forward to giving this a try as I don't really ever buy Barry M makeup. 


I was looking in Debenhams for a present for my friend's birthday and saw this purse. I love the Mantaray range at Debenhams and I just think a purse is a nice present to receive. It was £20.00 and I'm looking forward to her opening it next weekend.


To go with the purse, I picked up these earrings for £5.00 from the brand Mood. They're very up her street as she always has these big fancy studs in so I think she'll like these too. 


This is a pretty little thing isn't it? It's actually a candle holder but I thought it was a cute brush holder. It was about £2.00 from Poundworld and I'm really glad I picked it up!


When I bought the dream catcher top from Urban Outfitters I also bought this watch which tank fully was in the sale. I just thought a bit of variation from my rose gold watch would be nice. This was £12.00.


A few months ago I saw a talk scented candle in Homesense and I just loved it. But it was £9.00 and it was tiny. When I went in TKMaxx last week though I found this baby powder candle. It's quite a large size and has 3 wicks and was only £5.99. Couldn't be happier. 


In the Halloween range at TKMaxx I saw this tripod candle holder and knew it would look lovely when I finally get my loft room finished. It was £5.99 and I will keep it up all year round. 


Last but not least is this polar bear phone case from Primark. This was £3.00 and I just think it's so cute... hopefully not too soon to have it on my phone? 

The packet said it was for iPhone 5s but I have a 5c and it fits fine :)

And that is everything I've bought over the last few weeks. This post has been in my drafts for ages so I'm happy to finally have it written haha :D Sorry it was so lengthy! 

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. You picked some really gorgeous items! I really love that watch, its gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice items!!! cute boots!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com