Food, Fog & Frizz | My Sunday Ritual

Hello everyone!

I haven't written a post like this in many, many moons. When I first started blogging I would occasionally write daily diary posts I suppose you'd call them. Where I'd take pictures of things I've done throughout the day and write something on them. Like a day in the life. You can see some examples here and here

Over the past few months my Sundays have become quite a routine so I thought I'd share it with you!


Who loves a big bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes? 
Now I have a craving for crunch nut cornflakes.
Oops.


I usually roll out of bed about half 10 on a Sunday. Make a coffee and return straight to bed to have some internet time. Sunday seems to be the day I browse Pinterest and before I know it an hour has passed. 

Then my Mum picks me up and we go for a lovely sauna and steam. I took the above picture last week... it was so foggy in the hills! I only ever wash my hair on a Sunday (don't look so revolted) my hair just doesn't get greasy so I leave it to do its thing. I do like to relax in the steam room with a head full of shampoo and conditioner though!


We either go shopping before or after swimming and I buy my work dinners for the following week (won't have to do that this weekend as it's half term woo!). I usually stock up on treats for the week too, this week it was copious amounts of crisp. I'm also really addicted to this Mallow Dreams from Morrisons. Has anyone seen them? They're gorgeous!. 


Whilst waiting for tea to cook I usually blow dry my Mum's hair for her because I'm an awesome daughter. Then if I have time I'll style my own or wait until later depending on what I plan to do with it. 

This week we had cottage pie for tea. It was beautiful. We also had those baby corns with it, my mum fries them in a pan with butter. They are my absolute favourites. 


Does anybody else get in their PJs as soon as they step back through the door? I do! Here's what my hair was like pre-styling.


And here's what it looks like after! 

By now, time is usually getting on and I'm feeling pretty sad that Monday is fast approaching so I usually start to wind down with a brew and some TV. Sounds quite boring but there's nothing better on a Sunday evening in my opinion! 

So that's my Sunday ritual.. I've become very fond of it over the last few months! 
Do you have something that you do every single weekend? 

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I really loved this post, its awesome to see what you get up to on a typical weekend, thanks for sharing! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com