An October Chat!

Hello everyone!
How are you?

Can you believe it's the 1st of October? I love October! I think it's my favourite month, I like the fresh mornings, I like that it's not freezing as it can get in the Winter. I love Halloween and just everything about it! 

Also, It was my first day of third year at uni today and I was definitely not feeling going back. I've been off since the end of March so it's very difficult to get back in to the swing of things. Hopefully by the end of the week it's all be okay. Now I'm back at university I need to figure out which days I'm going to post on to make everything a bit more consistent so there's not huge gaps in between each post. That'll be my food for thought over the next few days. 

Anyway, I didn't want to start the new month with no post which is why this is a bit rambly and nonsensical! Do you like my new Halloween header btw? I made it a few weeks ago in preparation for October! I really love it, I'm going to make a Christmassy one soon! 


So that's all I wanted to mention really, new month, new header, back to uni, need to figure out the days which posts are going to be... posted. 

What's your favourite month? 
How're you feeling about how horrendously fast this year has seemed to go by? It's frightening!

Hope you're all doing well!
See you next time, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com