Mini 'Seventeen' Makeup Haul!

Hello Everyone!

I feel like I haven't written a post for ages... probably because I haven't. I was going to write a huge collective haul of all the things I've bought over the last few months but if I'm being honest I can't actually remember everything that I bought that long ago. So I thought I'd just show you a few things I picked up from the new Seventeen makeup range.

I say 'new' but I'm not completely sure whether it is new? I saw a gift set they had on offer for only £17 down from £35 and I was desperate to buy it but it was completely sold out everywhere then when I looked online it was no longer on offer. Sad times. However, I'm dying to get my hands on the new limited edition Urban Decay Vice 2 palette which is £42. Knowing my luck that will sell out before I can afford it too :(

Anyway these are the things I picked up from Seventeen: 


I bought the Flawless Poreless Primer, the Wow Skin Highlighter and the Phwoarr Paint Concealer in fair. I think there were about £5.99 each but they had a 3 for £10 offer on so I didn't think that was bad at all. 


I actually bought the highlighter because it says on the bottle you can use it as a primer so I thought that'd be interesting to try. It might turn out disastrous and make you look like a Twilight vampire but we'll see. 

I have used the concealer and I can vouch that it is very thick and high coverage. I actually would say the formula is comparable to that of the Benefit Boi-ing concealer maybe just a little bit thicker. I do really like it, it works great under the eyes however, it would have been nice if it was just a little bit lighter. I have it in the colour fair but I'd say it's more of a medium tone. In comparison with my Benefit one it's actually quite dark. But that's the only downfall for me. I don't find that it creases throughout the day, having said that, I don't have oily skin so that might differ depending on your skin type. Other than that it's a really good concealer and for around £6 I can't complain. 

Anyway, that's all I picked up from Seventeen. They actually had quite a few things I'd like to buy from this new range, they had a primer in a tube I'd quite like to try but that's for another day! 

Have you tried anything from Seventeen recently? 

Thanks for reading, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com