Makeup of the day! Ft. Benefit, MaxFactor, No.7 and More...

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd do a little makeup of the day for you today. You know them days when your makeup just works out really well, it was one of them! So much so that I decided to ditch the glasses and put my contacts in so I wasn't hiding all my handy work. hahah!


So I'll just list everything that's on my face!

Benefit POREfessional Primer 
MaxFactor CC Cream
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in shade 01
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Tranparent
No.7 Blush in Coral Flush
Benefit What's Up Highlight 
ILAH Brow Powder 
L'Oreal Super Liner in Black Lacquer
MaxFactor False Lash Effect in Black 
Barry M Waterproof Bold Black Eyeliner
Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Hoola  

... That seems a little excessive but I really like the look these products produced and I've been leaning towards a more full-coverage look over the last few weeks with the winter drawing in and the cold weather A lot of them were from the Benefit Little Love Potions Gift Set, see HERE. I've been really enjoying the samples in that set, a few of which I can see myself buying the full versions of as they've been working so effectively! I'll be writing individual reviews soon!

Thanks for reading everyone!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com