My First Time!

Hello everyone!

I saw EmilyNoel's recent video on YouTube where she answered the My First Time questions. I've seen quite a few of these videos roaming around so I thought I'd answer the questions here on the blog as I love writing tag posts :D

Hope you enjoy!


Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

Yes, Tom is my first love and we definitely do still talk!

What was your FIRST job?

In high school in year 10 we had to do some 'work experience', I don't know if kids even still have to do it nowadays but I worked in a Primary school for 2 weeks. I remember not enjoying it one bit whilst I was there but in hindsight I think it was a good thing.

What was your FIRST car?

I don't drive so I'm yet to have my first car!

Who was the FIRST person you text you today?

I think that was Tom. Either Tom or my Mum but I think Tom.

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

I actually can't remember.

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

I had a teacher called Miss Triggs. She was so lovely and if I'm not mistaken I think she still works there now. She's been at that school for years!

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an aeroplane?

Somewhere in Spain and I was only about 18moths old. Apparently I cried...a lot.

Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?

My very very first best friend was a girl called Lucy. I read my nursery report not too long ago and it said something along the lines of 'Leanne and Lucy are often together' I can't remember exactly. But no unfortunately we don't still talk. People drift apart yano...

Let's all just take a minute to appreciate the date on this... 

What was your FIRST sleep over?

Gosh, erm, it probably was at Lucy's house to be honest. I don't really remember it too much. But I had a friend called Naomi all the way through primary school and I used to stay at her Grandma's house very often! They were fun times :D

Who was the FIRST person you spoke to today?

The first person I properly had a conversation with today was Tom on the phone when I was getting ready for uni and having a little sulk because I didn't want to go. 

Who's wedding were you in the FIRST time?

My Parent's.

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

Open my eyes and got up... ahha Then I drank a coffee and got dressed.


What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?

I remember when I was young we always used to go to productions on ice like Disney on Ice and I vividly remember going to see the Tweenies on Ice when my sister was young. My first music concert was to see Keane lol. My friend had a spare ticket so yeah I tagged along. Had no idea what music I was listening to hahaha.

FIRST broken bone?

I havent broken any yet.. touch wood.

FIRST piercing?

Other than normal ear lobe piercings which I had done twice when I was about 5. My tongue was my first 'real' piercing when I was 19.

FIRST foreign country you went to?

I think Spain.

FIRST movie you remember seeing?

I remember loving to watch 101 Dalmatians and the Aristocats! I always wondered how the old woman got up them tiny stairs in the house. Loved them films!


When was your FIRST detention?

I never had a detention but I remember having to stand outside the Head Teacher's office in primary school for not watching the dinner line move along. Our dinner lady was a miserable bitch. Made me cry that.

Who was your FIRST roommate?

My sister.. we shared a room when we were young. She had her own room, she just wouldn't sleep in it.

What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?

For my GCSE options I took French, Art and IT. They were the first subjects I was allowed to pick.

Who was the FIRST 'beauty related' person you watched on YouTube? 

I really can't remember I think I started off watching not very well known YouTubers like a girl called Blondyshoop. But then I got in to the bigger YouTubers like EmilyNoel who I still love! I remember having to memorise everyone's usernames because I didn't want to subscribe. I was a weirdo.

Hope that was interesting to read, if you have read it, consider yourself tagged and leave a link to yours in the comments to I can have a read!

See you next time,
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com