Collective Haul!

Okay so I've collected a few bits and pieces recently which I wanted to show you. It's a mixture of genres; makeup, home things, accessories from various different places. Hope you enjoy! 



My local H&M had a bit of a sale happening this weekend and although I didn't see any clothes that tickled my fancies, I did pick up these necklaces. They were £3 each and they're right up my street. 


Also from H&M, I bought this thick knit jumper for £14.99. I went for a meal with my Mum to a new Italian that's opened near us and paired this with the chunky silver necklace and some leggings. It's a staple piece to have as it's so basic, you can pair it with lots of different things to get numerous looks out if it before the weather warms up! (It also bears an uncanny resemblance to my carpet...)


On the plane back from Amsterdam the makeup brochure had this BareMinerals kit in it but only in the shade medium which would have been way, way too dark for me so I had to resist. I've always been tempted by BareMinerals, especially whilst watching QVC but I just never bought the excellent results they show.

Anyway, in Boots, I saw the same kit in Fairly Light which is not the lightest shade of foundation but it is the lightest you can get in this kit. I've not had a chance to play with the makeup yet but you can definitely expect a review shortly! This was £40. 


I usually do stupid things like see something on promotional offer, decide that I want it, then eventually buy it a few weeks later on full price. But not this time. I marched myself down to Boots after work to pick up a few of these new MaxFactor Creme Puff blushes. I bought the shades Nude Mauve and Seductive Pink. I've been using these pretty much every day lately and I love them. Would highly recommend! 


As MaxFactor makeup was on 3 for 2 finally bought the Skin Luminizer foundation after lusting after it for a good few months. I think this was around £10.99. I've used this a few times and I do like the glowy finish but I wouldn't recommend it for people with an oily complexion unless you can top up with powder regularly. 


My beloved Aussie. I usually go for the Miracle Moist variety but I like to use Miracle Shine every now and then because I find that it strips your hair of dirt and oils better than the Moist one, my hair always looks blonder after I've washed with this version. I also bought the Luscious Long shape just for the banter. I wanted to see what it does. 

I was beside myself when I saw that Aussie had brought out shower gel! I was all over that bad boy.  I found it on offer in Morrisons for £2 which I didn't think was too bad. Not sure that I'll buy it full price though. I've been using it ever since and I can report that it does not disappoint. It's fruity and lathers excellently. It's everything you could ever want from your shower gel.


These are the toiletries I've been using on my bod recently. I use the Colgate Max White toothpaste and have been for many moons now. I firmly believe that it helps keep my teeth in reasonable condition. I drink a lot of coffee and tea... none of which do anything good for your pearly whites but I do think that toothpaste keeps yellow-ness at bay. 

Sure deodorant was on 3 for £5 so I stocked up. I absolutely love these deodorants, they smell gorgeous and last all day, even the tiny cans last a long time. 


This weekend I took advantage of Boot's triple points offer and 3 for 2 on skincare. I needed to buy a new Effacer Duo (I'm on my third tube now, can you tell I love it?) So I decided to pick up the Toleriane cleanser/makeup remover and the Toner for sensitive skin. I shall report back on how well these three work for me!


I always find the best bargains in TKMaxx. I'd heard brilliant things about this Bliss body moisturiser on YouTube so when I saw it I knew I had to try it despite it's £11 price tag. I have really dry skin in this weather so I'll try anything. I can't really complain about the price though because the tube is huge... the picture below demonstrates it's size... I can't even get my hand around it. 



I have branched out in my hair grooming tools. When I went to Amsterdam I stupidly forgot my brush so I leant my friend's paddle brush and just fell in love with it. It left my hair really smooth feeling which was great after days of wondering around in the bitter cold and wind. First thing I did when I got back was buy one! I love it when my hair is straight but I don't think it would get a comb through my curly hair. 

For that, I bought this Lee Stafford wide tooth comb. It was £5 from Boots and apparently it has Argon Oil infused in the prongs so when you comb your wet hair it adds moisture. Really looking forward to using this!


Last but not least (I know this has been a long one) are a couple of things from TKMaxx. I think I have an obsession with coffee cups. Every time I go in there I buy one! This one is classy though. It cost £3.99.


I was intrigued by the packaging of this candle because it looks really expensive. It actually cost £6.99 and it's by the Makers of Wax Goods Company. Although you're probably all revolted that I bought a tobacco scented candle I can assure you it doesn't smell of smoke. It's actually very spicy and reminds me of cinnamon. I'll probably get a few burns out of it throughout March then put it away for Halloween and Christmas next year. Yeah. I mentioned Christmas ;)

Anyway, I know this has been a long post and if you've made it to the end, well done you! I shan't bang on now with my thoughts of the day I'll let you all get on with your lives haha!

Let me know what you would like to see reviews on first!

See you next time, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Woah, such a huge haul. I absolutely love those necklaces and jumper from H&M, so perfect for the current season! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they looked really nice together! At £3 you can't complain haha :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com