Liebster Blog Award!

Hello everyone!

I was kindly nominated by oodlesofabbie for the Liebster blog award. I've never been nominated for anything like this before so I'm more than happy to be taking part!

This award is given to those whose blogs have less than 200 followers with the aim to help connect people and introduce them to new blogs.
Rules:
1. Answer the 10 questions your nominator gave you.
2. Nominate 10 bloggers with under 200 followers and link to their blogs in the post. 
3. Create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Finally, inform the nominees so they can answer your questions.

...................

Thank you Abbie for nominating me! I've answered your questions below:

1. If you could only wear one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Foundation, on the grounds that I could still have my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted. If not, mascara.

2. What person would you like to meet if you had the chance?
Ian Somerhalder or Anthony Hopkins!

3. If you could star in any TV show what would it be and what would your role be?
I'd love to be in True Blood!  and I'd definitely be a vampire!

4. If you could create your own makeup brand what would it be called and what would the products be?
It'd be called 'In All Fairness' and it would cater for those with très pale skin. Like me.

5. Where in the world would be your dream place to live? 
I'd quite like to live in one of the southern states of America, somewhere like Louisiana or Texas.

6. What would you do with a million pounds?
Give some of it away and buy an awesome house.

7. What would be your dream job?
I'd like to be a property developer. But not just normal houses I'd like to restore derelict buildings. Failing that, I'll settle for just being a writer.

8. What is the best foundation you have ever tried?
Probably MAC's Studio Sculpt.

9. If only one thing could be on your bucket list, what would it be?
'See lots of places'.

10. Describe your style in one word.
'Late' (I'm always behind the trends lol).


Blogs I've nominated:
(I've only nominated 8 because other people I follow have over 200 followers. Sorry! Not all of the blogs I've linked to are makeup related. Some are more arts and craft related and 'Danny's Dragons' is a blog about reptiles, so there you go! I hope you enjoy reading these nonetheless).


My Questions:

1. Tell us the story behind the name of your blog and why you decided to start blogging.

2. What other hobbies do you have besides blogging?

3. If all the makeup counters disappeared and you could use only the makeup that you already own for the next 2 years, do you think you could pull it off?

4. If you could only use ONE shop to buy all your beauty products (Hair, Makeup, Skincare) Which would it be?

5. What is the first song beginning with the letter 'F' in your iTunes library?

6. Your favourite YouTuber?

7. What is your favourite item of clothing?

8. Can you remember the first makeup product you ever bought?

9. Most famous person you've ever met?

10. Who/What inspires you?


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com