Makeup and Beauty Reorg!

Hello everyone!

If you read my HAUL post you'll know that I bought some boxes to reorganise my makeup and make the place look a bit tidier. I'm happy that I've finally got some kind of system and method to my makeup storage because it was really getting a little out of hand! 

It didn't take as long as I thought to sort everything out so the same afternoon I went to Ikea and bought a large box container for all my bottles of perfume, moisturisers and sprays, things like that.

You can see the before and after pics below:

Box: £2.50 from Ikea.
 I put all my face products like foundation, powder, blush and bronzer in the biggest box, eye products are in the medium box and lip products are in the smallest box. 

I was hoping to have room left over so that I could add to the boxes but they are absolutely full to the top which is a little annoying because now I'm going to have to buy more boxes to store things... or just stop buying makeup? 

It still looks a little messy and there's a few more things I want to sort out but for now, I'm happy with it. What do you think? 

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram 


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute way to store everything!
    I love it:D x

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Probs not the best if you have a huge collection but if you just have a few bits like me it works great! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com