How to make a simple blog header!

Hello everyone!

I make a lot of headers for my blog. I don't think it's stayed the same for more than around 3 weeks. I think because I spend so much time on my blog I soon get bored of it. Anyway, I like this design a lot, I wanted to use watercolours because I think it looks pretty cool and I'm really happy with the way it turned out! So I made a recorded version to kind of show how I made it and maybe help some people who might be struggling as I was when I first started on the Blog, I didn't even know how to download new brushes! 

It's very very quick and simple, I know that there are a lot more advanced designs and ways of doing this, this is just the very minimum.

Hope you enjoy!



Thanks for reading / watching!
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I followed you on gfc a few days ago :) My name's 'leanne ismyname' on that :)
      I'll check out your instagram too! Leanne x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 
Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com