Miss Sporty Polish | Crush On You!

Hello everyone!

Are you ready for a cheap, cheerful and very summery nail polish? Well I hope so because that's what I have to show you today!

This is a Miss Sporty polish in the shade Crush on You. I actually really like these glittery polishes, I think they are beautiful, excellent value for money and do the job very well. It's not often you find something for £1.99 that's on par with the more expensive versions is it? 


You may remember my review of the shade Oh My Gem which is a red with pink glitter. I love that one too and you can see that review HERE

Crush On You is a similar deal as Oh My Gem. It's packed with colour and glitter, one coat and you're good to go if you're in a rush although you do get better coverage with two coats. In the bottle this looks very orange however I found that with the first coat it's a beautiful coral / salmon pink colour. When you apply two coats you do achieve the true orange. 

A little different from the other shade is the texture, this doesn't apply like a thick gel as the other one does and it dries similar to the Barry M textured polishes if you are familiar with them. 

I literally can't think of a negative of this product. It has a nice sized brush which applies the polish evenly. On me, they last a decent few days without chipping which is more than I can say for the China Glaze polishes which are much more expensive. The colours are pigmented and beautiful and they are only £1.99. What more can you ask for? 

Have you tried and Miss Sporty polishes? 

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the Day

  • Just about to embark on readying the sister for her prom. It's been 5 years since my prom and it's gone so fast!
  • I also have a haul post coming soon. Would have been today but I didn't have time to explain everything so this post was just quicker to write. You can look forward to a beauty haul soon though.
  • Currently debating an ELF order as they have 51% off atm!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com