Hope you're all okay :)
Whilst deciding what I wanted on my nails today, I felt so bored with all the polishes I have in my room upstairs. So I decided to consult the archives. Now downstairs there a box of nail polishes, all the ones that don't really get used and everyone got bored of at some point. And I found an absolute gem.
It's a Models Own metallic polish in the shade Mystic Mauve. I absolutely love this polish. I used to wear it all the time. For nights out it was a big staple, I just couldn't get enough of it.
After I applied it I remembered why I love it so much. It's a gorgeous, shiny, mauve / lilac colour and it applies so evenly. In the light it looks almost silver.
You only need one to two coats of this for an opaque look and it takes hardly any time at all to dry.
I've had this polish now for about three years so as you can imagine it's running low and the bottle isn't in the best shape. However the polish itself applied perfectly, it wasn't lumpy or dry. Pretty good going for three years!
Thankfully, this polish is still available to buy from Nail Polish Direct.
You can buy it for £4.90 HERE.
Or see it on the Models Own website HERE.
What's your all time favourite nail polish?
Thanks for reading,
Thoughts of the day!
- We had an EPIC thunder/lightening storm here in Manchester in the early hours of Saturday morning. It was ridiculously loud. The lightening lit up my room as if it were day time and it went on for at least an hour. That's what we get for having a few days of sunshine.
- I'm hungry but I really don't know what I fancy to eat. This has been a common occurrence for me lately.
- I'm making it my business to drink more water in the hope that it will make my skin look more radiant. On day two and I've not seen any changes as of yet.
- I need to figure out a good skin care routine. The problem is, I don't know what skin type I have. Sometimes I have really dry skin, others I have super oily skin :|
- I totally thought the new affordable makeup brand Makeup Revolution London was only available online but I've since discovered you can buy it in Superdrug. Really hoping I can pick some bits up next time I'm out shopping!