Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hello everyone!

I see a lot of videos on YouTube of people talking about their daily makeup routines and products they wear everyday so I thought I'd like to share my everyday makeup too.




My daily makeup routine is pretty basic to be honest, I stick to it, it works, I've got it down to a T and it only takes me about 10 minutes to whip on! I rarely try anything new which is a bit boring I know. But why try to fix something that isn't broken?

Things I absolutely never ever do, mostly out of pure laziness is wear any kind of primers / moisturisers, curl my eyelashes and wear any kind of setting powder. I just don't have time or patience for these things! Kind of the same problem I have with painting my nails.

The first thing I do is washhh ma face. Then I slap my foundation on rub it in and put a matt powder on top. Then I fill in my eyebrows, put on some liquid eyeliner, mascara and blush. Lastly I put on lipstick, recently I've been choosing reallyy bright and vibrant red and pink lipsticks just jazz up my face a bit. Even ventured to wear purple the other day! Oo getting crazy.







On my face, I use MaxFactor's Weightless Foundation in Light Ivory (40), Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent (001), to apply the powder I use a large powder brush from Avon. I have no idea how this came to be in my possession and I doubt they still make the exact same one but they will have similar ones I'm sure. I use a blush from MUA in shade 2 which I apply with a tapered brush also from Avon.


On my eyes, I use a standard eyebrow brush I think I bought mine from Boots a few years ago. Then I use an ILAH 'semi-permanent' eyebrow powder to fill in my brows. I've just realised that I stupidly didn't take the product out of the box to photograph it. It's just a standard brown shade. I use an eyebrow brush which came with the product to do this. I received the eyebrow powder and brush for Christmas off my Mum and I think she bought it off Groupon. It's supposed to be semi-permanent but it isn't, it washes off. I use L'Oreal's Superliner in black. Pretty standard really. Finally, I use MaxFactor's Xperience Volumising Mascara in black.


Finally, recently I've been loving really bright colours like reds and pinks because I think it just adds a pop of colour to my pretty standard makeup! Two of my favourites are NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo and a TopShop lipstick in All About Me.

That it literally what I use. On a day-to-day basis I wear a grand total of 8 things on my face. Is this boring? I don't know.

Anyway, hope this has been enjoyable to read. I'm trying not to waffle on in my posts but I think I'm failing haha. Leave your comments and thoughts below, I'd love to hear from you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com