30 Day Shred - My First Experience.

Hi everyone!

I don't think I'm ever going to recover from this workout. 

Okay a little dramatic there but seriously, I am hurting! I did the full workout (level 1) without any breaks and it was painful.

Obviously the work out takes 30 minutes but it took me another 30 minutes to stop feeling sick afterwards! (Tmi?) haha. It is a very full-on work out especially for those like me whose work out was genuinely walking up the stairs to my uni classroom rather than taking the lift.

After I finished my brain was saying 'don't ever do that again!' However now I've recovered (kind of, legs and arms are still like jelly) I think I might try it again. It can only get easier? I hope.

My advise would be to go easy on yourself for the first few days. I think my mistake was trying to do just as much as they were and it's so difficult, especially if you're like me and you've never done a real work out before. Don't jump in at the deep end. Also, have a glass of water at hand, I found that after 10 minutes I was very dehydrated. 

Hopefully if I try again tomorrow I won't feel as horrible afterwards :|

Have you tried the 30 day shred? How did it go for you?

Thanks for reading!



Links!


Good Luck :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com