Influenster

Hey everybody!

How are you today?

So, I've just created an account with Influenster and I'm not entirely sure why I've done it. hmm. I'm under the impression, from what I'm reading, that it's purely an American site which upsets me greatly; I think I'd be a good reviewer! I might just review things anyway even though I'll probably never receive any feedback or badges haha.

I wonder if there is a UK equivalent of Influenster or if they have any plans to branch out.  




Anyway, This ^ is my account. Haven't got any clue how it all works yet I've just heard a lot of good things online about the site.

Any advise would be appreciated haha!

Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com