Makeup of the day! 14/3/13

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well!

I have a quick spur-of-the-moment post for you showing off my makeup today using the Ammo 2 palette.

I used the colour Maui-wowie on my lid, Mildew on the crease of the lid and a little towards the brow bone and Polyester Bride on my brow bone. I think it worked out really lovely.

This is my second time using the shadows in the palette and although I love the colours and they make really pretty looks I feel like you really do have to pile the colour on to get them to show up. Is this just me?

Nonetheless, I really do love the colours, they're not what I usually work with and they're a really nice change.

My eyes
If you're interested, I have used L'Oreal's Super Liner and MaxFactor's Xperience Volumising mascara, both in black.



On my lips, I have NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo :)


Without a flash :)


Sorry for some of the weird lighting I took them quite early this morning and the sun wasn't quite sure what it wanted to do with itself! haha

Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!

Leanne x

P.s. Tom, if you're reading this, YO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com