'Gillette Venus and Olay Razor' - Review

Hello everyone!

As the weather's getting warmer, the sunless tan is out and shorts are on I thought it was time to treat myself to a new razor. I usually use a different Venus razor, it's blue and green but I can't remember the name of it. This time however, I decided to opt for this one, it's relatively new and I got it at the promotional discount price of around £5.50.


On the back of the packaging it says, 'Just wet the razor to activate the built-in Olay Moisture Bars, releasing a light lather that contains Olay skin conditioners, to help replenish your skin's moisture'.

I have to say, I think this razor really does work wonders on your legs. With just a little water the moisture bars lather up and the razor just glides over the skin. I'd say it doesn't take more than 2 goes over the skin to rid the hairs, the 5 blades give you a really close shave, leaving your skin smooth, soft and moisturised. You probably wouldn't even need another moisturiser afterwards. It only takes 2 minutes to go over your legs and you're done! It's actually enjoyable to shave your legs with this razor!




The moisture bars are a nice size so you will definitely get a lot of use out of the razor. You can also buy refills for £10.99 HERE

The package comes with the razor handle, one razor head, which you attach yourself, and a holder which has one of them sucker things you can place on glass/ tiles etc. A great deal IMO. I would also recommend leaving it out after use to dry before you store in it a cupboard or draw just to keep it clean and everything. I leave mine on my windowsill to air out.

I think it's definitely worth treating yourself to this razor to prep your legs for the summer months, it is also on offer at the moment in Superdrug for £5.49 as opposed to the RRP of £10.99 so get in there quick!

Price: RRP £10.99, £5.49 at Superdrug ATM (31/5/13) you can view/purchase that deal HERE

Would I recommend this product? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? yes.

Let me know if you have any thoughts/questions in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!



P.s. Look at Hector sunbathing this afternoon, it's he a cutie? :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com