Words of Wisdom.

Whether you want something to happen or not, more than likely its going to happen anyway.

This is something I have learnt over the past few weeks.

It's so easy to wind yourself up over something or worry about something for days on end when really, it's going to happen whether you worry or not. So you may as well save yourself and take it in your stride.


For example, I was worried and anxious about my exams that it was getting quite ridiculous. The more I worried and the more I wanted the days to drag so exam day didn't come, the faster time flew

I actually had a dream about a month ago that I woke up on the morning of one of my exams having done no revision. It was terrible.

And really, the fact of the matter is, no matter how prepared you are, it's going to happen. It's not gonna change. You might as well just not worry.

It's silly really and I know it's easier said than done but the logic in it is pretty decent I think.

Just accept it and move on. The sooner you do that the sooner it'll be over with :) whatever it may be that you are currently dreading!



P.s. What do you think of my new header? :D I'm quite proud! And I made some smaller title headers on the side bar too. Let me know what you think! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com