'Viva Glam Nicki' - M.A.C Lipstick - Review

Hello everyone!

I have a MAC lipstick review for you today. I purchased this lipstick back in February during my trip to York for Valentines day, you may remember that post if you've been here a while. Anyway, this is my first (and only) lipstick by MAC and I'm here to tell you what I think!



I really do love this lipstick, it's quickly become a favourite of mine and I wear it almost everyday. It's such a unique colour and is so enjoyable to wear. It's a 'satin' finish and when you apply it it's so smooth and it just glides on. As it's such a vibrant colour I was a bit dubious about wearing it just for a normal day but lets face it, we're not all out partying every night and I didn't want it sitting there doing nothing. 

Despite my initial doubts, through wearing this lipstick, I have had so many compliments (Not that I love getting compliments and I wear it just for that reason, it's just something I've noticed). I was having my eyebrows waxed last week and one of the beauticians was asking me about it and where it's from, she said it's a very 'feminine' colour, if you're wondering haha. It just seems to be an all round winner.  






I can see this colour suiting the vast majority of people, if you're in to wearing bright lipsticks. As I'm quite lazy and don't wear eyeshadow everyday I do enjoy whipping on some reds and pinks to brighten  my complexion. 

Additionally, for such a smooth 'dewy' lipstick, I find the staying power extremely good, another reason why I like to wear it day-to-day. It doesn't claim to be a stain (that rhymed! haha) and you do have to touch it up occasionally but I've found that even after washing all my makeup off I still can't get it all off my lips.

Price: £14, you can buy/view it HERE.

Would I recommend this product? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? yes.

Thanks for reading! 

Do you have any particular MAC lipstick you love? I definitely want to try some more vibrant shades, let me know in the comments :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com