MaxFactor Lasting Performance Foundation Review

Hey everyone! 

I recently purchased the MaxFactor Lasting Performance Foundation for the first time as I usually wear the Weightless Foundation but for some reason the Boots near me didn't have it. I don't know whether it's not being stocked there anymore or whether it has been discontinued. If anyone knows, please enlighten me!


Anyway, I thought I'd just share with you my first impressions. I have it in the shade Fair which is the lightest shade and I have to say that it matches my skin very well. I have extremely pale skin so it's a task finding something not orange. 

The foundation is of a liquid consistency and is quite thick, it dries fast on the skin so you have to work with it quickly. Specifically around the jaw as it can leave lines if it's not rubbed in properly. The finish is matte as with quite a lot of long wearing foundations.





One major qualm I had with this product at first is the smell. When you first start applying it to the skin it has a very plasticky scent which I noticed straight away. It does wear off by time you've rubbed it in but at first it does have an unusual scent which I've never experienced with a MaxFactor foundation before. 

I think I can comment on the longevity of it as I wore it for about 9 hours today in heat. It definitely stays put. I don't have particularly oily skin which does help to a point however I've tried many long wearing foundations and this one really is a good one which definitely makes up for initial scent of it. 

Overall, I am very happy to have this foundation in my collection. I think it's perfect for days when you don't want to keep checking up on your makeup. It dries matte which is good for the summer months because in the heat you will naturally look shinier anyway so adding a 'dewy' foundation on top of that might not be appealing to some. On the other hand, for me, it will not replace my Weightless Foundation yet but I'm happy to have the choice of two very different foundations.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? yes.

Thanks for reading!

  

1 comments:

  1. I purchased MaxFactor products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maxfactor/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com