I ♥ Summer Tag!

Hello everyone!

As it's Summer and I enjoy writing the odd tag post every now and again, I decided to do the.. yep!.. Summer Tag!

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
My favourite bronzer would probably be the Avon Bronzing Pearls. I find that they give me a natural looking sun-kissed glow without making me look muddy and overly bronzed. 

2. Favourite summer drink?
Definitely Rekorderlig Strawberry and Lime!


3. Favourite summer lip product?
I really like my MAC Viva Glam Nicki. It's bright and vibrant, perfect colour for summer!


4. Pool or Beach?
Pool, I don't like the feel of sand sticking to my wet feet. 

5. Summer = Crazy hair. What's your favourite summer hair style product?
Right now I'm loving my L'Oreal Salt Spray and my Directions Lilac hair dye!

6. Sun Bathing or Fake Tan?
 I enjoy sunbathing but I don't tan easily so probably fake tan. (And it's more healthy for you)!

7. Favourite summer nail polish?
I'm enjoying my Miss Sporty Pink polish. I don't know the name for it but you can see it HERE.

8. Any summer traditions?
Not really no, other than having months of spare time due to Uni summer holidays. 

9. Favourite summer scent?
I haven't really had it for very long but I think the Hollister body spray in 'Solana Beach' is a very summery scent!


10. Favourite BBQ food?
Burgers! With cheese and burger relish! Get. In. My. Belleh! 

11. What's your favourite summer-proof product?
Hair bobbles! Can't live without them in Summer, gots to get the hair outta the way... sometimes!

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? If not, what would be your dream holiday?
Nope, I've already been on holiday in June with Tom but if I had endless money or just enough money I would LOVE to go inter-railing around Europe!

I tag everyone who reads this! And if you decide to write one, leave a link below, I'd love to read yours!
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com