A(nother) Summery OOTD! 20/7/13

Hello everyone!

Yep, it's another summery OOTD! I've been going a little crazy with the outfit posts haven't I? My reasons being: I've been actually getting dressed more days than not as I've been pretty busy, which makes a change from lazying around in Pjs! Also, I find them the quickest and easiest posts to write, you don't have to really say much if you don't have the time. And lastly, I actually really enjoy reading other peoples outfit posts which makes me more inclined to write them!


On this particular day I had on:
Top: H&M - £5
Shorts: Republic - £14.99
Shoes: River Island
Sunglasses: Topman - £10

I did actually change my top for a more strappy one as I decided I just couldn't cope with the high neckline in this heat. However, I really do like this outfit and when there's a little more breeze in the air this will be happening fo' sho'.

Thanks for reading!

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com