Beauty and Fashion Haul!

Hello everyone!

I've got a mini beauty and clothing haul for you here! I used my new camera to take the pictures and I'm so happy with the way they turned out, it's brilliant. Let me know what you think! 


First, my sister took me to a shop in the Arndale (Manchester) which I didn't even know existed. It's called Duty Free and if you visit the Arndale a lot you might already be familiar with it but it's just behind the escalators to the food court. I didn't know it was there because I don't really go to the shops around there but I absolutely love this shop!

They sell things for piercings such as tapers and plugs (most of which are only £1). They have a variety of makeup and hair produts. They also sell things like wigs and tutus and things along them lines. I usually go to Afflecks for my piercing things but I'll definitely be going here more often as it's so much cheaper!


I picked up some white nail tips because I thought they'd be handy for representing nail polish here on my blog. We'll have to see how that goes, usually I just take a picture of the nail polish on my hands but I think this could be useful in the future.

Price: £1.99


Next, I saw they the sold the Directions hair dye! They sell them quite a lot cheaper than on the Directions website so I decided to just buy this one for when I top up my purple. I got it in the colour Lilac. I wanted Lavender but they were sold out.

Price: £3.99 (£5.50 on the Directions website)


How pretty are these glitter pigments? 
Well I don't think they're actually called pigments, they're just bottles of glitter but you could use these for anything! I bought them with glitter eyeshadow in mind but they could be used on top of nail polish, in your hair, on your body even for arts and crafts purposes! They had loads of different colours but these three stood out for me. I'm definitely going to go back for more!

Price: £1.99 each.


Lastly from Duty Free I bought myself a new taper. I've always worn black tapers from when I very first started stretching my ear but since I have purple in my hair now why not have a purple taper? :)
Mine is 5mm and I'm not stretching it any further, I really like the way it looks as it is and I think I'm going to go back for a plug soon.


Next I went in Boots and picked up a few bits. I was in the mood for splashing out on a bunch of new makeup but absolutely nothing tickled my fancies! I wanted the Seventeen Pressed Powder to compare with the Rimmel Stay Matte and I also wanted to buy the new L'Oreal eyeliner but it was so busy that I lost the will to live shortly after going in to the shop. Also in the Boots in Manchester it's a really big shop and most of the makeup stands are like counters with staff walking around asking if you want help which is so annoying, I like to just browse the stall but they don't leave you alone! (rant)

Nevertheless, I did pick up the new MaxFactor Wild mascara. I've had my eye on it for a while with my MaxFactor mascaras post in mind so I just decided to buy it while it was still on offer and try it out. I used it today and I actually think it's really good. I'll be writing a full review on it soon!

Price: £4.99 on promotional offer.


I also picked up 2 Batiste Dry Shampoos. I decided to go crazy and not buy the Tropical scent for a change because the packaging on these two was too pretty to pass up. I got the 'Seductive & Elegant Lace' one and 'Urban & Edgy Graffiti' I used the graffiti one today and it smells nice, idk if it smells like graffiti but it does the job :)

Price: £1.99 each.


Clothing wise, I nipped in H&M to have a quick look around the sale. Not much caught my eye except these two items I picked up.

The skirt I actually really love. If you saw my previous haul you'll have seen that I bought a green skater skirt from H&M and although this is also green it's a totally different style. It's a pencil skirt with gold studded detail all down the sides and the front. It's quite heavy and feels expensive. It's lined too so it feels quite thick. When it wasn't in the sale, it was pried at £24.99.

Price: £5.00



To pair with the skirt I picked up this collared, sleeveless top. It's a peach colour and made of very thin material. I think it's nice and summery and versatile and could even carry me though the Autumn season paired with a jumper and a scarf! Once I've worn it with the skirt it'll also go well with leggings as it's long enough to cover your bum.

Price: £4.00

And that's everything I've picked up over the last few days. I'm excited to use the dye on my hair and I'm also looking forward to using the glitter! 

What have you been buying recently?

Thanks for reading :)

P.S. What do you think of the picture quality using the Samsung WB150F?

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com