Very Casual OOTD! 27/6/13

Hey everyone!

Just a quick OOTD post for you here, it's just something casual and comfy which I threw on to run a few errands! :) I'll link things where I can. I'll have a 'Going Out' OOTD coming this weekend too so that'll be a bit more glam :D


I'm wearing a top I bought in the H&M sale, you can see it in THIS post. 
I also have on some 'wet look' leggings I bought from Missguided.co.uk, you can see them HERE.
I also have on my Urban Outfitter's hoodie which Tom kindly bought for me, you can see it in THIS post on online HERE.
I also have on my Nike Blazers, I've been wearing them a lot recently! 

On my face, I'm wearing:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation which I applied using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I must say I enjoyed this foundation much more when applied with a brush, you can buff it out so it doesn't look as dark and patchy; I'm very happy with it. I'll write a more in depth review soon!
I have on my normal Collection Concealer and Rimmel Stay Matte.
I'm wearing my MaxFactor bronzer, you can see that online HERE.
My normal ILAH brow powder.
L'Oreal SuperLiner
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara.
Accessorise Blush in shade 5 Sensation.
And a teeny tiny Urban Decay lipgloss which came with the Naked 2 Palette.

And I'm now sat blogging in my PJs ;D

Just a quick note I went in a booked my hair! I'm having it done this Saturday, I'm having a full head of blonde highlights which is what I usually have then I'm having the lilac pastel colour put in through the ends too. I'm very nervous about getting it done now it's all booked in but I still really want it done. 

My hair dresser said it fades very quick and is difficult to get out which put me off and I almost said I'd just have my normal blonde. But I'm SO bored of my hair, I've had it like this for about 5 years now and I need a change.

Last time I did something different with it I hated it but I think that was because I had it cut from around the length it is now to my shoulders *shudder*. That was not for me. Hopefully I'll like it this time, I just can't wait to go and have it done, I hope I don't bottle out! 

Also, I don't know what to do about my scaffolding piercing. At the moment I'm thinking about taking it out while I have it done because last time I had my hair done (at a different hair dressers) she absolutely butchered it through hitting it with the brush and things like that. It was so painful and it hasn't properly healed since. I don't know what to do for the best. Nervous! 

Anyway, thanks for reading, and if anyone has any tips on how to maintain lilac ombre hair they'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. Just reread this and that 'quick note' wasn't so quick was it? hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com