Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish - Review

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well :)

I recently bought one of the Maybelline Color Show nail polishes. (woah it feels weird typing 'color' not 'colour') I have the shade 'Cool Blue' and I also have the top coat.




When Mr.Sunshine was out on Friday I decided to give the polish a whirl as it's a nice summery blue shade. I think this is one of them colours that looks amazing with a tan!

The nail polish is of a gel based formula which creates extra shine and staying power. They say this new range of colours was inspired by the catwalk. As I only have one colour I can't say much for the really bright colours, I can only comment on this one but so far I really love it!

I applied it on Friday and by Tuesday it was still perfectly intact but on Wednesday (today) it was just starting to chip around the edges!

Unfortunately, I can't say which is making it stay perfect, it may be the nail polish, it may be the top coat but one of them is definitely doing it's job!


As much as I sing the praises of these nail polishes, my mum tried it and she doesn't like it at all. She says it was too thick. I say that it was too thick because she was applying it outside in the sun and it was drying quickly. I'm going to get her to try it again inside and see if she likes it then.

Other than that, I don't have anything bad to say about it. I really like the colour, the formula, the staying power. It's so nice for summer.

Price: £3.99 but you can buy them for £2.99 now, see that HERE.

Would I recommend this product? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? yes in more colours!

Thanks for reading!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com