Wednesday - OOTD, Makeup of the Day & Shopping!

Hello everyone!

Today Tom and I went to Manchester to do some shopping, he wanted to exchange some Vans for a different colour and I just went along so I thought I'd show you my OOTD and Makeup using the NYC Duo I bought at Poundland that I mentioned in THIS review post. Hope you enjoy!


Since I organised my wardrobe from top to bottom yesterday I found some cool jodhpurs that I used to wear when I went through a horse-riding phase lol. I've seen a few people wearing them just as a fashion kind of thing and they're not anything crazy, they just look like nude coloured leggings so I decided to give them a whirl.

I also wore a simple t-shirt I bought in the Dorothy Perkins sale last week some time. 

On my feet I just have my black Blazers!

Accessory wise I just wore my Pandora, a set I bought in Greece and another bracelet I found chilling in my room!


The makeup I have on today is just my normal everyday makeup:

MaxFactor's Weightless Foundation (which has NOT been discontinued, woo! Just re packaged as a CC cream. I'm going to let you all know if it really is the same thing soon!)
Collection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte
The Poundland bronzer I mentioned in my previous post
Collection Lip Stain in Pout



On my eyes I used the light 'highlight' colour on my lid and the 'contour' colour in my crease. I really like this duo, I didn't use the brush provided, I used one of my own and the colour pay off was okay, not brilliant and I found that with the light colour I had to go over it a few times for it to show up but when I'd finished with them I was happy with the result! 

I also have Urban Decay's Sin as my brow highlight :) 


Whilst in Manchester we got some dinner at the noodle place in the Arndale food court, I got NOODLES!


We went around a few shops including the new Homesense store which opened in the Arndale, has anyone else been there yet? They had some pretty cool things in there and I'm weak when it comes to anything shiny that I can put a candle in :( Regardless, I didn't pick up any ornaments, I pulled myself together, but I did pick up a room spray. 

Next we decided to check out the Urban Outfitters Sale, I usually avoid this shop because it's waaaay above my price range yet everything's so pretty in there! :( Boo!

They have a huge wall of vinyl records in there which looks pretty cool and I found one with a banana on the front haha anyone watch Grav3yard Girl's videos? 




After we'd finished shopping it was home time and I let Hector come and chill upstairs, doesn't he look pretty in the bowl?!


I think I'm going up to my local hair dressers tomorrow to enquire about the purple hair situation, I'm getting really excited to have it done now and I think Tom likes the idea too! So I'll let you know how that goes!

So yeah, that's what I got up to today! You'll probably see a small haul around here either later on tonight or tomorrow so you can look forward to that if you enjoy reading them!

What have you been up to today?
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com