M.A.C Iridescent Powder 'Silver Dusk' Review

Hello everybody!

This beauty was my very first ever MAC purchase! It's the 'Iridescent Powder' in Silver Dusk. I remember seeing it on one of Meganheartsmakeup's videos over a year ago and thought it was so pretty I had to buy it. 



The powder is extremely fine milled and packed with glitter and sparkles. So maybe it won't be your thing if you're not in to glitter on your face.

What's interesting about this powder is that you can mix it with other products such as foundations and moisturisers and tans or you can just use it on it's own. It's very versatile. 

Also, as the powder is so fine and packed with glitter, a little goes a long way.



As I don't really feel the need to use a highlighter or bronzer etc on an everyday basis I've started to use it as an eyeshadow. A sheer layer on the eyelids looks really pretty especially in the summer months. It also looks lovely on the inner corner of the eyes. 

As you can see from the 2 images above, you can wear it very pigmented for a very shiny and full coverage look, for example, if you wanted to use it as an eyeshadow. However, if you wanted to use it as a highlight use just a small amount to get very sheer coverage, for example under your brows.

I absolutely love this product, it's versatility and the quality. It's an all round great buy and I think anyone can find a use for it to suite them. 

The container has 12g of product in it and the RRP price is £20.

The price does seem quite steep but if you think about the different uses it has, I think it's definitely worth it!

Would I recommend this product? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? yes!

Has anyone got any other ways they've found to use this product? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com